Nine advantages of steel structure buildings.
Steel structure building engineering is a structure mainly made of steel, which is one of the main types of building structures. The characteristics of steel are high strength, light weight, good overall rigidity, and strong deformability. Therefore, it is particularly suitable for the construction of large-span, super-high and super-heavy buildings; the material has good homogeneity and isotropy, and is an ideal elastomer , In line with the basic assumptions of general engineering mechanics; the material has good plasticity and toughness, can have greater deformation, and can withstand dynamic loads well; the construction period of steel structure building is short; its degree of industrialization is high, and it can be specialized production with a high degree of mechanization. In the future, high-strength steels should be studied for steel structures to greatly increase their yield point strength.
The steel structure building system has the comprehensive advantages of light weight, factory manufacturing, fast installation, short construction period, good seismic performance, fast investment recovery, and less environmental pollution.
Nine advantages of steel structure buildings:
1. The steel structure building has good thermal insulation. The heat preservation and heat insulation materials used are mainly glass fiber cotton, which has good heat preservation and heat insulation effect. The use of thermal insulation boards on the outer wall effectively avoids the phenomenon of cold bridges on the wall and achieves a better thermal insulation effect.
2. The sound insulation effect of steel structure building is good. The sound insulation effect is an important index for evaluating the residence. The windows installed in the light steel system are all made of hollow glass, which has good sound insulation effect, and the sound insulation is above 40 decibels.
3. The health of steel structure buildings is good. Dry construction can reduce environmental pollution caused by waste. The steel structure of the house can be 100% recycled, and most of the other supporting materials can also be recycled, which is in line with current environmental awareness. Satisfying the requirements of the ecological environment is conducive to health.
4. Comfortability. The light steel wall adopts a high-efficiency energy-saving system with a breathing function that can adjust the humidity of the indoor air. The roof has a ventilation function, which can form a flowing air space above the house to ensure the ventilation and heat dissipation requirements inside the roof.
5. Environmental protection. The material can be recycled 100%, which is truly green and pollution-free.
6. Energy saving. All use high-efficiency energy-saving walls, which have good heat preservation, heat insulation and sound insulation effects, and can reach the energy-saving standard of 50%.
7. Earthquake resistance. The roofs of low-rise villas are mostly sloping roofs, so the roof structure basically uses a triangular roof truss system made of cold-formed steel components. After the structural plates and gypsum boards are sealed, the light steel components form a very strong board. Rib structure system. It has stronger seismic resistance and resistance to horizontal loads, and is suitable for areas with seismic intensity above 8 degrees.
8. Wind resistance. The profiled steel structure building has light weight, high strength, good overall rigidity and strong anti-deformation ability. The weight of the building is only one-fifth of the brick-concrete structure, and it can withstand a hurricane of 70 meters per second.
9. Durability. The light steel structure residential structure is all composed of cold-formed thin-walled steel component system, and the steel frame is made of super anti-corrosion high-strength cold-rolled galvanized sheet, which effectively avoids the influence of steel plate corrosion during construction and use.