Prefabricated new construction and production method ｜Prefabricated buildings
Prefabricated buildings refer to buildings assembled on site with prefabricated components. In terms of structural form, prefabricated concrete structures, steel structures, and wooden structures can all be called prefabricated buildings and are important components of industrialized buildings. section. Prefabricated prefabricated buildings are an important carrier for transforming urban construction models, reducing building energy consumption, and promoting the industrialization of buildings. The United Nations Economic Commission defines the industrialization of construction as:
(1) The continuity of the production process. The whole process of house construction is connected into a complete integrated industrial chain.
(2) Standardization of production. Standardization of design, generalization and serialization of construction parts and components.
(3) Integration of the production process. Refers to the system integration of construction technology, parts, construction technology, and construction methods.
(4) The project is highly organized. The scientific management method organizes the whole construction process.
(5) Mechanization of production. Refers to reducing on-site manual operations, realizing factory production of components and mechanization of construction and construction.