Steel structure building features
(1) Light weight, high strength, and good seismic resistance From the perspective of materials, although the quality of steel structures is generally 3.2 times that of ordinary concrete, the strength of steel can reach more than eight times that of concrete.
From the comparative analysis of the stress and strain of steel and concrete, steel has good ductility and uniform internal structure. During earthquakes, steel has good deformation ability and can resist the impact of earthquakes on building structures, thereby reducing earthquakes on buildings. degree of damage.
(2) All structural components and parts of the steel structure with high degree of industrialization are mass-produced in the factory to achieve standardization of production, construction, installation and assembly, and scientific organization and management, thereby changing the traditional construction method.
(3) Steel structure buildings with a short construction period, especially residential buildings, are produced through a unified standard, integrated modular floor slabs, columns, walls and other modular components, and component production is factory-made, changing "on-site construction" to "factory manufacturing", reducing the number of construction sites. There is no need for concrete construction and maintenance cycle on site, and the construction period is only 1/4 to 1/5 of the traditional building, saving the construction period cost.
(4) Green environmental protection and energy saving, the amount of construction waste accounts for 30% to 40% of the total waste. It can be seen that the impact of the construction industry on the environment and resources is extremely bad.
Compared with traditional buildings, the building materials used in steel structure buildings are mainly steel, and the recycling rate of materials is as high as 70%, and the construction waste generated after the construction and destruction of steel structure buildings is only 1/4 of that of concrete buildings. It effectively reduces the impact of construction waste on the environment and meets the requirements of building energy conservation and environmental protection.
(5) Flexible spatial layout The steel structure building has a large spatial span and flexible layout, which can increase the usable area by 5% to 8%. Maintenance, can well meet the requirements of decoration.