Steel structure of building | Features of prefabricated steel structure residence
steel structure of buildingSteel structure residence refers to a residential building that uses factory-produced steel profile components as the load-bearing framework and new lightweight, heat-preserving, heat-insulating, and high-strength wall materials as the enclosure structure. The industrialization of steel structure housing refers to the use of steel structure housing as the final product. Through socialized mass production, the process of investment, development, design, construction, and after-sales service of steel structure housing is centralized and unified into an overall organizational form.
Features of prefabricated steel structure residence
(1) Light weight and high strength: The weight of a house built with steel structure is about 1/2 of that of a reinforced concrete house; it meets the needs of large bays in the house, and the usable area is about 4% higher than that of a reinforced concrete house;
(2) Safety and reliability, good seismic and wind resistance performance;
(3) Steel structural components are made in the factory to reduce the workload on site, shorten the construction period, and meet the requirements of industrialization;
(4) The steel structure factory has reliable production quality, accurate dimensions, convenient installation, and easy coordination with related parts;
(5) Steel can be recycled, and there is less environmental pollution during construction and dismantling;
(6) For steel structure residences, the indoor layout can be changed at will, without being restricted by the original traditional structure.
Leave a Massage