What are the advantages and disadvantages of steel workshop buildings and concrete workshops
At present, most of the workshops are made of steel structure. Compared with the steel and concrete structure of the workshop, the steel structure workshop has the following advantages:
1. The weight of the steel structure workshop is light, and the weight of the steel structure is only one-fifth of the brick-concrete structure. The steel structure workshop has high strength, large span and large space.
2. The steel structure workshop has good seismic and impact resistance. The steel structure workshop has good overall rigidity and strong deformability.
3. The steel structure workshop has high fire resistance, high corrosion resistance and high sealing performance.
4. Low investment in steel structure workshops, convenient demolition of steel structure workshops, recyclable multiple times, good environmental protection, and long service life of the structure.
5. The steel structure factory building has a high degree of industrialization and can be quickly installed on a standard assembly line.
6. The steel structure occupies a small area, and the use area is large, which increases the use area by 4%-8% compared with traditional concrete structure buildings, which indirectly increases economic benefits.
7. The steel structure workshop is easy to transform during use, such as reinforcement, height connection, partition and other internal divisions, adjustment is relatively easy, flexible and convenient.
steel workshop buildings