What are the stress characteristics of steel structure prefabricated
Steel structure prefabricated is a new type of building structure, mainly composed of steel materials. Steel structure prefabricated has the advantages of simple structure, convenient disassembly and assembly, strong durability, etc., and its popularity is increasing year by year. The construction and assembly of Tianjin steel structure prefabricated is a work with very high technical requirements. Before installation, the stress characteristics and structure of the entire Tianjin steel structure prefabricated must be analyzed, so that the built steel structure prefabricated can be safe and reliable.
1. Features and scope of application: high tensile and compressive strength, small cross-section of components, light weight, and good structural performance. Tianjin steel structure prefabricated is suitable for a variety of structural forms, such as beams, trusses, rigid frames, arches, Grids, suspension cables, etc., are widely used, and are increasingly used in high-rise buildings and bridges.
2. The connection method of steel structure prefabricated: welding seam connection, rivet connection and bolt connection, among which the bolt connection includes high-strength bolt connection and ordinary bolt connection.
3. The force characteristics of steel structure prefabricated: Tianjin steel structure prefabricated steel beam is the most common bending member. Columns, truss struts, etc. are common compression components.
4. Production requirements for steel structure prefabricated: For the friction surface treated with high-strength bolts, the anti-slip coefficient of Tianjin steel structure prefabricated should meet the design requirements.
5. Welding of steel structure prefabricated: Welders must pass the examination and obtain the qualification certificate before they can perform welding within the scope of their certificate items. In Tianjin steel structure prefabricated, the welder's steel stamp must be stamped on the welds and parts specified in the process after the welds are welded. The welding material and the base metal should be matched. The first and second level welds with full penetration should be inspected for internal defects by ultrasonic inspection. When ultrasonic inspection cannot judge the defect, radiographic inspection should be used.