What should be paid attention to when installing and using steel structure?
With the rapid development of my country's plant construction, the application of steel structures has become more and more extensive. The use of steel structure is very important to the construction of the plant. Therefore, the following matters must be paid attention to during the storage and installation process to ensure the safe use of steel structure.
1. Marks should be set up at the end of the steel to indicate the specification, grade, quantity and material acceptance certificate number of the steel.
2. When stacking steel structures in the open, choose a flat site, higher than the surrounding ground, and set up drainage ditches all around.
3. When stacking, try to make the back of the section steel face up or out to avoid snow and water accumulation. There should be a height difference at both ends to facilitate drainage.
4. Before the installation of the steel structure, the construction unit shall conduct a special inspection of the product qualification certificate, design documents and pre-assembly records of the components, and review and record the dimensions of the components.
5. Appropriate connection methods should be adopted to make the node design consistent with the simplified structural calculation model.
6. When hoisting the steel structure, appropriate measures should be taken to prevent excessive bending and torsion deformation. The contact between the rope buckle and the component should be cushioned to prevent damage to the component.
7. After the steel structure is hoisted in place, the brackets and other connecting parts should be fastened in time to ensure the stability of the structure.
8. When working at high places use tools, they should put spare parts in the tool bag and not throw them up and down randomly.
9. When working in rainy days, reliable anti-skid measures should be taken, and lightning protection should be paid attention to during thunderstorms.
10. Before the construction, the weather conditions are good, and no operation is allowed for winds above Class IV.